The financial and tax world is changing, because of the increasing globalization and digitization. The Vietnamese finance and tax system is also becoming more and more complicated. Companies often waste a lot of time struggling with finance and tax issues. Therefore, it is fundamental to choose a qualified professional consultant, who both understands the international business and knows how to deal with the complexity of Vietnamese laws and regulations.
Created in 2007, Le & Associates has quickly become a renowned law firm, providing all financial and tax services to both domestic and foreigner clients. We offer practical and high quality solutions to solve any fiscal, financial and administrative issue our clients might be facing. To do so, our team of consultants and experts is well-equipped with professional knowledge and practical skills, to accurately solve from the smallest fiscal detail, up to the general guiding strategy and vision behind your business. Our dedication to outstanding standards, absolute accuracy and optimal solutions is why our clients choose us year after year.
Inspection of documents
In order to prevent any potential risk, Le & Associates provides an inspection of documents related to accounting, such as checking policies, transaction records, accounting books, financial statements and any other documents. Our service includes:
- Examining and handling the transaction records, as well as the general and detailed accounting books, in order to standardize all the dossiers to easily draw the balance-sheet;
- Examining, handling and completing an accounting book system to ensure tax finalization: our team review and suggest our clients to establish such system, including accounting reports, and tables related to accounting works;
- Examining revenues, costs, incomes, interest and loss, based on invoices, contracts, and any other document of our clients, in order to establish the financial annual statement;
- Reviewing and checking tax forms, such as:
VAT : Checking the making/redaction of the declaration, the issuance of tax certificates, information of taxpayers, …;
CIT : Calculating and eliminating unreasonable expenses when determining the taxable income;
PIT : Reviewing financial regulations related to employees’ income, labor contracts, labor records, …;
- Offering instructions to implement procedures related to finance and tax, in relation with the Vietnamese competent authorities;
Examining and handling the reasonableness and legality of accounting documents, guiding our clients in the standardization of their documents, and in the completion of their procedures;